Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Are You Scared Too?

For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life. But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Psalm 31:13-15 (KJV)

David was afraid and was being talked about negatively and knew that people were planning for his demise. He put his trust in God to make it through. We should take the same advice. We should trust God no matter what circumstances are surrounding us. We know that He will always deliver us from our enemies and from them that try to bring us down. We must admit that we cannot make this journey alone.

God will be with us even when Satan seems to have gotten us to forget that God is with us, meaning that God will always be there for us and we must believe that. He will never, never forsake us. He will never leave us. God will always be there for us. Satan will try to convince us otherwise, but there is always proof that God is by our side. If we are scared as well, then we should lean totally on Christ our Saviour.

Be Encouraged,


Martin A. Rayner

No comments: