Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Time Is Now

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matthew 24:44 [KJV]

Time waits for no one and time passes faster than we expect. When we are called to do something such as stand up for God, we must be ready to move. We must not delay. God has placed us into a position of carrying out His Work. When we delay, the next person comes in to do the job. I don't know about you, but when I see someone doing what God had initially asked me to do, I feel that I let God down by not being ready or willing to respond. I also try to use that as a reminder that when God is ready, He knows that I am ready. So as Christ shared in this lesson, the time came and those that were ready got to go onto their reward.

Be Encouraged,


Martin

No comments: