Monday, December 8, 2008

Remember to believe

Friends,

It seems as though the news is getting worse by the day. As for me, personally, I'm finding it easy to get discouraged... far too easy.

For what if some did not believe?
Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Romans 3:3 [NKJV]

This is my reminder. God is faithful and therefore deserves my trust and belief. My feelings of discouragement cannot rule over me, because God alone is faithful. He fulfills every promise and provides for every need.

It matters not what anyone else says or thinks... because no man is God's master. The Lord has proven that He -- and He alone -- is sovereign over every event, large and small. He has proven that He is good, and no evil is present in Him. And He is faithful to assert His good and perfect will over every man.

Be encouraged, Jose

No comments: