Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When The Time Comes

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matthew 24:44 (KJV)

This is one of my favorite verses just because it reminds me that we should never get too comfortable with our position. God's plan is always better than ours, but maybe not as comfortable. He has a better view of the goings on than we do, and moves on our behalf in mysterious ways. I am not a big fan of upheaval, but I know that God is always right. He has a view that shows us the right moves and when they will occur.

When I think of this verse, I am reminded that I trust the one that holds the future and not the future on its own merit. Let's all keep our hand in God's hand just as Jesus did in the Garden before the crucifixion. Because, without the death on the cross, there is no resurrection and without that, we are lost forever.

Be Encouraged,


Martin Rayner

No comments: