Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes you can

But Moses pleaded with the LORD, "O Lord, I'm just not a good speaker. I never have been, and I'm not now, even after you have spoken to me. I'm clumsy with words."
"Who makes mouths?" the LORD asked him. "Who makes people so they can speak or not speak, hear or not hear, see or not see? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go, and do as I have told you. I will help you speak well, and I will tell you what to say."
Exodus 4:10-12 (NKJV)

When the Lord created man, He purposed us for specifics and a peculiar goal. Our birth and growth in life are steps orchestrated towards what He ultimately wants us to be. As members of the same body, we are purposed and set aside for His glory. Like Moses, let's pull out from the zone of excuses today and move boldly into our purpose in Christ Jesus. We must not yield to complacency and procrastination, but must continually strive to reach our full potential in Him.

Be Encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: