Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trusting God

And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2 Samuel 22:2-4 [KJV]

Samuel talks about trust and we have been talking about trust all week. One of the major questions we always have for God is can we trust you? He is always keeping His Word and Promises and keeping us in the clear, but we still ask the question. The reason why is that for every man, woman and child that we know, we have been let down. It is hard to believe that we can really trust someone we cannot see, feel and touch, while we can't trust fully in those around us. "Just our nature".

God has proven over time that He can be trusted and we can rely on Him. We just need to keep Him out of the class of others and remember that He is the one true God. He has, will and will continue to deliver on all His Promises. Has He failed yet?

Be Encouraged,

Martin

No comments: