Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me Too!!!

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. I Timothy 1:15 (KJV)

Can I be saved? Can I get to heaven? Can I lead a Christian life here on earth? Yes is the answer to all these questions. Everyone of us has an opportunity to cross over from death to life. No one is too bad, mad or sad for the salvation of God through Jesus Christ.

On the other hand, no one has been so safe that they don't need the salvation of God through Jesus Christ as well. God has no grandchildren, only children. We cannot ride the coat tails of family member into heaven. Each one will have to have a ticket. Paul wanted each of us to know that Jesus came for us, and for me specifically. Once we realize that salvation is just for me, we can enjoy the new life promised to us by God.

Be Encouraged,

Martin A. Rayner

No comments: