Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Speak with Him

25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:25-27
(NKJV)


He is not man that will just rap because He has command over sweet and rhythmical lyrics. His words are life in themselves. We have a helper within, someone we can converse and relate with. One with a mandate to guide us and teach us all things.

Do you know you have this resource readily available to you? speak with Him, seek His counsel, receive His direction and you will never get lost in the wilderness of life.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: