Tuesday, August 31, 2010

God's Hands

17 “The poor and needy seek water, but there is none, Their tongues fail for thirst. I, the LORD, will hear them;
I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. 18 I will open rivers in desolate heights, And fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, And the dry land springs of water. 19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar and the acacia tree, The myrtle and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the cypress tree and the pine and the box tree together, 20 That they may see and know, And consider and understand together, That the hand of the LORD has done this, And the Holy One of Israel has created it.
Isaiah 41:17-20 NKJV

They that diligently seek the Lord in truth and in deed shall not be utterly cast out. They will find the Lord and He will meet them at the point of their needs and exceed their expectations. Then they will know that this is the Lord's doing and they will marvel at the wonderful works of God. Just when all hope seems lost, Our God shows up in the most unlikely places and circumstances, making a mockery of our highly exalted intellect, abilities and know-how. When water springs forth in a desert and trees in a parched land, then we know this is God's hand and not man.

I pray His hand will continually show up in our lifes.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: