Friday, July 23, 2010

Contentment

11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ[b] who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:11-13
(NKJV)

In world of insatiable lifestyles. A world where just getting and getting more is the norm, contentment is great gain. Learning restrain and containing our desires is smart and cool. We can't live a peaceful life without the spirit of contentment in a world full of temptations.

We must learn to abound and suffer need in all the seasons of our lives. Because the Christ in us empowers us to overcome and do the impossible.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: