Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tune up

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23 (NKJV)

Connection with Jehovah God requires His grace, mercies and kindness for a steady signal void of interference and distortions from the elements and legitimate concerns and anxieties of life. A self re-evaluation of our thoughts, concerns and anxieties isn't out of order to check and gauge our alignment with His will for us.

The way and path of everlasting we must not stray away from. One wrong step can be easily corrected, but many steps will only detach us and cut us off from the main source, the throne of grace and mercy. Search and cleanse your heart always and ensure a clear connection with the source of life at all times.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: