Thursday, November 11, 2010

Embrace Knowledge

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
Hosea 4:6 (NKJV)


When the people rejected knowledge, they assaulted the truth and embarked on a sustained denigration and decimation of God's word, truths and standards. They do these though to their own peril. Rejection of God's truth in the name of political correctness, modernization, etc has consequences. Instant gratification at the expense of our future and coming generations isn't smart business.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14
(NKJV)


Knowledge of Him connects us with truth and disconnects us from deceit, lies and self destruction.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: