Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just to Know Him

Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Phillipians 3:8-11
(NKJV)


Apostle Paul put this so eloquently. To gain the world is to lose out on Christ, but to lose out on things of this world for the excellence of the the knowledge of Christ is great gain. What else could be greater than operating in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and the power of His Resurrection? To be a follower of Christ and a believer without this knowledge and power of resurrection is to miss out completely,

May the Power of His Resurrection come alive in every facet and aspect of our lives that every dead, idle, weak, feeble, inactive and lifeless part of us may come to life to the glory of Him who paid our sin, debt in full. If any thing at all, just come to His knowledge and the revelation will make a way.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi



No comments: