Monday, August 10, 2009

Up all night

Friends,

There are many occasions when I find myself wide awake in the middle of the night. It is frustrating and, of course, the more I want to fall back to sleep, the harder it is to find that peaceful place that will lead to rest and slumber. Of course, instead of fighting so hard to get some rest, I believe that I should be in prayer, interceding for the Body and lifting up the Name of the LORD.

By doing so, I would putting these words of Psalm 134 into action.

Behold, bless the LORD,
All you servants of the LORD,
Who by night stand in the house of the LORD!
Psalm 134:1 [NKJV]

Sisters and brothers, when we are awakened in the dead of night, let us take that special opportunity to go before the Lord. It is the Kingdom way to be at rest.

Be encouraged, Jose

No comments: