Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Keep Trusting God

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. II Corinthians 12:9 [KJV]

As Paul talks about his thorn and how he has begged God to remove the thorn, but God did not. He let Paul know that he could live his life with God extending grace and mercy to him. Sometimes we have a problem that we have asked God about and He has give us the same answer. We should continue to trust Him and He will take care of our problem.

While that seems to be a easy thing to say, it can be difficult to achieve since we like to have everything go smoothly. But without the conflicts and problems, how would we know to enjoy life when times are good. Over the past few years, there have been some really tough times in my life personally, but with those times, I have come to know God better. I understand the last part of the verse better as well. I don't enjoy the bad times, but I find the Glory in going through and know that the power of Christ is right there when I need it. As long as I trust God, I know He will take care of me and my weaknesses. What more could one ask for in this life?

Be Encouraged,

Martin

No comments: