Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Got a Shepherd?

He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.
Psalm 23:2-3 (NKJV)

When I gave it all, I gave it all and His hand came over me. Even though this hand may be unseen to many, the omnipresent, caring, guiding, securing and compassionate Hand keeps me in all things. Through it I find uncommon rest for my soul, He loads me with daily benefits, enough for the tasks and needs of the day. While I wait and rest, He gives me restoration, a new perspective, a new idea and a strategy as well.

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:29-30 (NKJV)

When you have a Good Shepherd, He makes your burden light and yoke easy, but you have to give it all to Him and not hold back to experience this. He is faithful.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: