Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Smart Plan

For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall.
Psalm 18:28-29 (NKJV)

To do battle or just confront a challenge, you must have a plan to ensure success in that endeavor. To be without a plan is to play lottery and gamble away. King David understood the importance of guidance, divine direction in the clumsy, complex and dark path of life. Divine illumination becomes critical to the effective use of our limited human resources. When our square pegs are plugged into square holes, we do great exploits. We can confidently run against a troop when others shrink out of fear.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)

No mountain is too high, nor any depth to deep for us to overcome when we have an aligned plan with our Maker and are in His purpose. Like Paul pronounced, I can do 'ALL' things through my Creator's power.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: