Wednesday, December 12, 2007

God Will Keep Me

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:5 [KJV]

Over the past few days, many things have come up in my life that have been very worrisome and disturbing. These items are beyond my control, but I wonder about how they came to the point that they are now. I also realize that what the events are don't hold the importance that these type of occurrences happen in everyone's life.

I was reminded of the verse above in my favorite Psalm. When the events all around us are not joyful and happy, we must remember that "God keeps me in presence of my enemies". He keeps me from falling. He continues to bless me so that I may be a blessing to others. God has set me on the solid rock and I can share that joy with others during the trials and tribulations of life. God always keeps us blessed and anointed so we can be His Showcase and Example even when we don't feel like we are.

Be Encouraged,

Martin

No comments: