Thursday, January 20, 2011

What to get

34 Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the LORD; 36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death.
Proverb 8:34-36 (NKJV)


The words of scripture are life, power to the weak, strength to the feeble, direction to the clueless, and breadth to the lifeless. Do you feel tired and worn out so often? Do you wallow in a space of confusion or at the mercy of world media? Then change what your listen to, watch and wait on. The above scripture says it all.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold;11 For wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.
Proverb 8:10-11
(NKJV)


Therefore seek, pursue, get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

Be encouraged,

Afolabi

No comments: