Wednesday, December 2, 2009

God Loves You

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. Hebrews 12:6 [KJV]

Have you wondered why the punishment was coming your way? God loves us with correction. I am truly not a fan in the short vision of being punished, but when I realize that the reason God is correcting me is because He truly loves me, I start to ask Him these questions:

1. What did I did? (Normally, I already know, but a refresher is good for me.)
2. How can I correct this behavior?
3. How can I better honor You?
4. Will You forgive me?
5. Will the person that I offended forgive me? (Including me)
6. Do You still love me?
7. Can You still guide me?

You may have your own questions, but I want to make sure that God is keeping me in His Plan. I know that He is, but I like to hear the confirmation.

Be Encouraged,

Martin

No comments: